October 05, 2006

Love is...

Furry purry kitty kisses.

And even more loving than that is the way the poor cat puts up with my daughter. She drags her all around, calling her "baby" and donning her in hats and bows. She apparently is unaware that Lucy has legs and can walk, because she feels she must carry her everywhere. Yesterday I caught her walking her, as if on a leash, but by her tail. And although Lucy will sometimes have a look of disgust on her face, she has never, ever tried to scratch or hurt Savannah in any way. Now that's love.

Find more of Love Thursday at Chookooloonks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo of your daughter and very loving & tolerant kitten. :) That is truly love!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

My cats not so secretly would like to claw my children's eyes out. I wish they were kid-friendly cats but they aren't.

The cat I had growing up was named Boo Boo and was super sweet and would let me do anything I wanted to with her. I dressed her up and carried her everywhere. Your picture reminds me of that. Thank you!

The expression on your daughter's face is just lovely.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just beautiful. Her eyes are so intense.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Enjoyed discovering your blog.

12:49 AM  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

So sweet!

I remember doing this same thing with my kitties growing up! I had a baby pram and I used to put them in there and pushing them around.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home