September 28, 2006

Love Thursday

Oops...I almost forgot I joined a flikr group called "Love Thursday", created by Chookooloonks. Each Thursday we are asked to post a picture and comment that shows the love all around us. Unfortunately I waited until the last minute, so I just searched some recent pictures and found this:
Love is...sharing your pancakes with Daddy and as a special thank you, giving him a slobbery, open mouth kiss that is sweeter than the maple syrup left sitting on the table.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, it's so cute!

happy love thursday!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh, that's the best kinda love! LOL Thanks for sharing it.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Notesy said...

so cute! I have some of those kinds of baby pics too.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home