September 25, 2006

Now That's an Accomplishment

My husband has been on cloud nine for a week now as Builder Magazine named him at the "Top of the Class" for the fastest growing builder in the United States. WOW-what an accomplishment!!! The Fast Track article included builders from all over the 50 states, some who had been in the business as early as 1964. We started our company in 2003 and in 3 years it grew 516%.

I am so glad that I was working during this time and was able to be here when he made the announcement to our dedicated staff. We all knew he was on pins and needles waiting to find out if he was #1.

I wish the online article had his picture on it like it does in the magazine. It's a great picture of my handsome hubby (very "GQ", as Jessica pointed out).

Way to go, Babe! You are always #1 to us. You didn't really need Builder Magazine to tell you that, did you??? :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, son!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home