September 06, 2006

Top 10 Reasons Why it Sucks to be at Work

10. Waking up to an alarm clock.
9. Missing my kids.
8. Achy feet from wearing heels.
7. Laying awake at night thinking about all the stuff that needs to be done at the office.
6. Sitting in the office thinking about all the stuff that needs to be done at home.
5. Laundry at 10 pm.
4. Stress!!!!!!!!
3. Struggling to get in my daily quiet time.
2. Running 5 days worth of errands in 2 days with tired children in tow.

And the number 1 reason why it sucks to be at work: Losing touch with family and friends because I barely have enough time to do the things that NEED to be done, much less to do the things I would LIKE to do, such as email and playdates!

2 Comments:

Blogger eBeth said...

Ah - welcome to my world! I find that I have to do life stuff at work and I try very hard not to do work stuff at home. Sometimes I fail, though.. It's really difficult - that's why I have a housekeeper and my groceries delivered late at night!

2:08 AM  
Blogger eBeth said...

oh Tesco here in the Uk deliver until midnight! it's a wonderful service and the only way we'd survive. :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home