September 04, 2006

God is so Cool

Last week, Jeremy and I got up early one morning to have quiet time together and pray about something that was on our minds. That was Tuesday.

We have my Escalade out at the road near our office with a "For Sale" sign on it and on Friday, Jeremy gets a phone call from a man interested in buying the vehicle. He left Jeremy a message asking some details, Jeremy calls him back and gets his voice mail, so he leaves him a message giving him the information that he needed.

A little while later, his phone rings again, and this is what was said:

Man: Hello, Jeremy?
JDY: Yes Sir.
Man: I was calling you back about the Escalade, but first I have to tell you something.
JDY: Okay.
Man: After I received your message with the information that I requested, God spoke to me and told me that I needed to call you and tell you that whatever it is that you and your wife have been praying about...it's all going to be fine. Everything will work out and you don't have to worry about it anymore.
JDY: (speechless!)

God is so cool!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home