August 20, 2006

A New Ride

I purchased a new vehicle this weekend. Yes, another one. But this time I hope to have it for a really, really long time. Like maybe even PAY IT OFF! We drove everything from Land Cruisers to Mustangs (that was just to put some fun into the whole horrid new car buying experience) and decided on an Expedition.

Now I had an Expedition after Savannah was born. I traded my absolute favorite vehicle of all time, my 4-Runner, for something safer. Something I could haul a pack and play AND a stroller in simutaneously. Something kid friendly, with DVD's and push buttons galore. But Jeremy hated it. It was, after all, a Ford product.

So for the past 3 years he has tried to talk me into just about every GMC product on the market. We got a Tahoe and then an Escalade. I never really liked the Tahoe, but the Cadillac was sweet. It's got every luxury imaginable, but it's just SO BIG!!! All I really wanted was my Expedition back.

On Friday I did lots of research and comparative shopping on the internet. By Saturday I was signing the paperwork for a 2006 Expedition King Ranch. It's super cool. I just love it!!! And poor Jeremy, he is learning the meaning of the phrase, "Never say never". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home