August 21, 2006

Punching Numbers

This week I started working at the office for our CFO who is on maternity leave. I have committed to 3 days a week. I have had mixed feelings about the next 6-8 weeks. Not so much because I don't want to do it, just because I have completely inconvenieced my family for the same amount of time.

The problem, obviously, is child care. It would be different if I regularly worked 3 days a week. I would have a regular schedule. But since this is only temporary, I still have them in their normal routines consisting of preschool, Gymboree, and ballet. All of those are things I do with the kids during the day while Jeremy is at work. So now, my family is helping to keep up with their activities.

I so hope they know how much I appreciate what they are doing. I have told them "thanks", but it doesn't seem like enough. Heck, an all expense paid vacation to Europe doesn't seem like enough! They are the BEST!!!! Thank you Nanny, Aunt Jess, and Aunt Irene!!! We all love you guys sooooooo much!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But an all-expense-paid vacation to Europe would be a good start! :) You know we love having the kids. As I write this, Grampa and Savannah are eating breakfast together and laughing over their fruit salad.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm not really much on Europe... Boston's all I need. :) j/k We love it. The more quality time the better.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home