May 31, 2006

A Quickie!

I only have a second to post this: yesterday I decided that I wanted to take the kids to Daytona Beach, Florida. I've never been there before, but some good friends of ours go every year and they have such a great time. I called to see if any rentals were still available the same week their family would be there, and guess what? They had a condo just 2 doors down from them! Yay! So anyways, the reason I am rushed is because we will be leaving as soon as the kids get up from their naps...in about an hour. I have most of the truck packed and just have to make a few calls before we sail outa here! I am so excited to go, even though I blogged about a week ago that I didn't want to travel out of town with the tots! Hopefully it will go smoother this year than last year. The only day I am dreading is the day we drive home...without stopping...8 hours...2 kids in seat belts...whining...AHHH! I'll update when I get back!!! Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home