May 23, 2006

Cricket? No Cricut!

Today I bought myself the coolest little gadget to support my scrapbooking addiction. And in my defense of such a luxury item I just want to say that I have refrained from purchasing the ever popular Sissix cutting system for 2 WHOLE YEARS, despite the best efforts of my good friend Lisa notifying me of every sale on said product within a 25 mile radius!!!!

So anyways, check this bad boy out: "Cricut cartridges put hundreds of fresh shapes, letters and phrases created by leading scrapbook designers at your fingertips." I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!

I would write more but every word I type is keeping me from experimenting with my new toy for just that much longer! Now I remember what it was like when Santa came to visit me!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home