May 07, 2006

Awards Night

This afternoon we went to an awards banquet at our local high school. J had generously offered a $10,000 scholarship for a student pursuing a career in home building, residential or commercial development, architecture, interior design, or a similar field. This was the same high school he attended and graduated from.

I just want to take this opportunity to brag on my husband. I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished in the 6 years I have known him. I am constantly amazed by his ability to lead people and the respect that he so easily gets from others around him. I think he is a brilliant business man and I cannot even imagine what he\we will be doing 10 or 15 years from now.

But even more than that, I am just so impressed with his generosity. The scholarship is only one example. The list goes on and on with everything from fire alarm covers at S's preschool (well, she DID pull the alarm, I guess it's the least we could do!), to an entire wing at our church for the children. He has shown me the true meaning of the phrase "you can't out give God".


Everytime God tells him to give, J does not hesitate. I am always the one biting my nails and wondering how we will pay our bills. J's faith is strong. He works hard and his heart is pure toward giving. It's just awesome for me to be a witness to his tremendous testimony.

Thank you, J, for being a Godly leader in our home and showing the kids and I how to live out our faith each day in everything that we do. We love you and respect you for providing such a wonderful life for us! You are definitely God's best for this family!!!!! MmmWwwaaahhh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home