April 24, 2006

Now Weight a Minute

A tid bit of information I realized the other day: after S was born, it took me 18 months to loose the baby weight, but only 9 months to loose it after little E. Interesting. Could it be that with 2 kids I'm burning twice the calories? Or maybe it's because this house is 4 times bigger than our other one and even doing a simple chore like putting away the laundry eats up a meal in itself.

While I'm glad to be in all my clothes again for summer, I set a goal for myself in January and I will not be happy unless I meet it. I want to run a 5k this fall. I have never ran in anything before. Heck, I didn't even make the track team when I was in school! I really, really want to do this but for some reason I haven't started training for it yet. Now I have less than 5 months. Somehow I need to find a time to work it into my day and I have GOT to get MOTIVATED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home