May 02, 2006

Workin' For a Livin'

Today I am in the office. I haven't worked since a week before E was born. At that time I was handling payroll and any HR stuff J's office needed done. I did most of it from home which was very nice. As my due date with little E came (and went!) I gave instructions to the office on what to do until I came back. And then, well, I just never reclaimed my position. Which is totally fine with me because I have all I can handle at home with the tots!

But this week our Director of Finance is on vacation and there are some money things that need to be taken care of. I will be in today and Thursday too. I am enjoying being here, sitting at a desk, listening to music (which doesn't contain lyrics about body parts, silly noises, or the alphabet), and having complete thoughts! Shocking!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home