November 02, 2006

Love is...

Peak Season:

Check out these colors! Aren't they beautiful? I thought we'd have to travel up to New England somewhere to see trees this vibrant.

These pictures were all taken in my own yard. The first one was shot from my garage, looking down the driveway. I took the 2nd one from the bottom of the drive, looking back toward the house. The third is just one of my personal favorites showing all the seed pods that will be flowers on my Crepe Mrytle in the spring.

I don't remember the last time central Georgia was producing this much color. I am seeing it down every street I drive. It is just so beautiful! I can't get enough of it!

**Love Thursday created by Chookooloonks**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I've been enjoying driving around, too. Has Savannah noticed? She was talking about autumn several weeks ago when she saw a dead tree and said, "Look, Nanny...it's orange." Your photography is wonderful, too, as usual. Especially the last shot.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home