October 20, 2006

3 Biggest Pet Peeves for the Week Ending 20 October 2006

1. Why do sales people give you a little plastic tag with the number of items on it that you are taking into the fitting room if they do not count the items to verify the same amount as you leave? I have never, ever had anybody check to make sure I came out with the same number I went in with, but I have had someone tell me I couldn't take in 10 items because her little plastic taggies only went to 8!

2. Why aren't baby washcloths square like all other washcloths I have? They are rounded on the ends and are nearly impossible to fold with the ends constantly curling up on all 4 sides!

3. When paying by credit card, why do store clerks only ask to see identification if the back of the card is not signed? To confirm the card is not stolen, they should ask for i.d. every time. Just because there is a signature on the card, doesn't make it mine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My biggest "pet peeve" is that you haven't posted anything new in 6 days! You've spoiled us!! Good thing tomorrow is Love Thursday. :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home