July 25, 2006

All Girls Weekend

I had a completely fabulous all girls weekend. I left at 10:00 Friday morning and got home Sunday around 1:00. I did nothing but work on my scrapbooks and loved every minute of it! I didn't even mind when a storm blew in on Saturday afternoon and lightning hit so close it set off the fire alarms for an hour and a half. I was thankful I didn't have 2 kids with me whining and crying about the noise. Of course there were a couple of grown women there who were doing that, but they were not my responsibility!!!!

Yesterday was a blur of trying to get the kids back into our routine and also get Daddy from the airport. It didn't work out too well considering we all took LATE afternoon naps and didn't even get up for dinner until 7:30! That's usually when Emery goes to bed. So I will be attempting a schedule again today and also swimming my way through a large pile of laundry that has accumulated over the past 5 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home