July 20, 2006

I Survived Hell Week

Remember those shirts from college? I never had one myself since I wasn't into being a sorority sister, but I do recall seeing them all over campus. I wish I had one now. I would wear it proudly to my all girls weekend I am leaving for in the morning.

Somehow, in the past 6 weeks, I was able to pull together a weekend full of nothing but working on my scrapbooks. It seemed like a perfect weekend at the time. Planning it while Jeremy was out of town so it didn't seem like, he was gone, then suddenly, I was gone. But now I have my kids spread all over town for the next 3 days since both of their parents are off recharging themselves.

Thankfully we have a wonderful family who loves our children and are happy to spend time with them when we need a break. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Aunt Irene, Nana, and Aunt Jessica for making it possible for me to have a weekend to call my own. I am FOREVER indebted to you!!! :)

And now, I'm going to go finish packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home